At Hippo Education we're on a mission to make better medical education for every clinician. We are financially strong and continue to grow with new products and a team that has gone from 3 people in 2011 to more than 30 today. We’re a fun-loving and quick-to-laugh group that works very hard. Some of us work at the main office/studio in Los Angeles, some in Santa Barbara, and others remotely. We think this is a great place to work and we’re genuinely proud of the positive impact we have on doctors and their patients.
While we’ve been very successful with what we’ve done so far, we believe there is an enormous opportunity to invest in growing our production team. As Hippo’s video editor, you will work closely with our video production team to create the best medical education available.
You will be responsible for editing and managing post production workflow on multiple educational series, product commercials, and comedic videos. As such, you will be expected to create technically polished videos, as well as contribute and develop creative ideas.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition
- Experience color grading
- Experience dialog editing and sound designing
- Proficient at organizing projects and managing workflow
- Ability to bring creativity to your work
- A massive sense of humor, optimism, and ability to roll with lots of changes
- You live in the Los Angeles area, or are willing to relocate
- Full time
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Competitive salary, 401(k), and health benefits
- Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions
How to apply
Send us your resume and demo reel (especially projects showing technical proficiency and creativity) to firstname.lastname@example.org.